Our Auction - Checklist
V iew our Auction checklist to ensure you have an enjoyable and smooth bidding process.
- Download Latest Catalogue. Click Here
- If Possible view Auction items before you Bid
- Turn up early on the day of Auction.
- Register to receive your Bidding number.
- Keep an eye on the time.
- Ask our friendly staff for assistance.
- Relax and bid with a smile.
- Cash Eftpos or Credit Cards accepted.
Who are we?
B Benny’s Auctions are a 100% locally owned & operated Whangarei business and are dedicated to providing auction services for the local community. Owner Ross Carter has extensive experience in business management and marketing and he is also a licenced motor dealer. It is Ross’s passion to personally go out and meet his customers to appraise goods. Benny’s Auctions also hold special auctions for Damaged Freight, Liquidations, Receiverships, Close Downs, Surplus Stock, Vintage & Collectibles, Box lots, Estate and Police auctions as well as many others. Offsite auctions are also available at various locations, depending upon the customer’s needs. Keep an eye out for our upcoming auctions we do: Valuations Liquidations / Receiverships Close Downs Surplus Stock Estate Clearances The ability to hold an auction anywhere .”
VIsit our Facebook and Trademe pages to